Header Ads

startMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Asa Your Collabos Are Getting Dumber By The Day – Etcetera

Asa Your Collabos Are Getting Dumber By The Day – Etcetera

I walked into the music preview room at the radio station and I saw one of our sound engineers previewing Naeto C’s songs before uploading it into the station’s new digital library for airplay, I immediately walked out of the room because I wasn’t ready to activate my anger mode by putting myself through another experience
of listening to another Nigerian rap song with shallow and crappy lines of which Naeto C is the culprit-in-chief, only to walk into the transmitting room and heard the presenter on duty introducing ‘Share my Blessing’ by Naeto C and Asa, as the next song on the play list. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.