Header Ads

startMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

I Have Big Men Flashing Money In My Face — Tiwa Savage

Mavin First lady, Tiwa Savage in a recent interview with Genevieve Magazine revealed how she abstained from sex for three years after giving her life to God on July 16, 2002.

Tiwa-Savage
She said;
“… for three years, I was not intimate with a man. I didn’t kiss or have sex. Every time I hugged a man it would be from the side.”
The Eminado singer said she never lived a promiscuous life in the first place, even before becoming a committed Christian.
Tiwa said;
“Even if I was not a Christian, I was never that type of girl. I was a tomboy. My mum used to think I would be gay. I am the only girl among four siblings so I used to wear trousers to feel like I was part of the boys. I never waxed my eyebrows and I hated high heels, which I still hate till today.
“I was never into boys, which is probably why my husband has full confidence that the big men flashing money in my face won’t faze me,”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.