Header Ads

startMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

I Cant Confirm My Relationship With Freda Cause Of Trouble — Iyanya

TripleMG main act, Iyana has revealed that fear of trouble can’t make him confirm his affair with  Freda Francis.
Iyanya has been constantly linked with the Oasis Spa boss, after they were spotted in controversial positions at various events. The rumored Romance however
started after this photo below hit the net.
Freda-Francis-and-Iyanya
In a recent interview with DZRPT TV, talking about Freda, he said;
“Well, I can’t say whether I am in a relationship with Freda or not because I don’t want to get myself into trouble.“If I answer this question here now, I will have many more questions to answer, so I better wave it. Besides my fans are more concerned about my music and when my next album is dropping and not who I am dating,”
Iyanya should please tell us who will give him trouble … If it’s from Bae..we can all understand..

No comments

Powered by Blogger.