Header Ads

startMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Tonto Dikeh On Marriage: “Keep Your Dirty And Clean Linens To Yourself”

tonto
Newly wed actress and singer, Tonto Dikeh has something to say.
The controversial actress revealed her marriage goals.
Tonto Dikeh shared the above photo of Hollywood couples whose marriages have stood the test of time.

She wrote: –
“My Goals isn’t to lavish money, Work the streets like a Queen I truly Am, Brag about where I am now n you are not BUT BE A VICTOR IN WHAT I HOLD DEAR (my Home) Yours can be part of history too & a great inspiration to others..
Keep your Dirty & clean linens to yourself & Never let friends have a SAY IN YOUR HOME••If you can never entertain friends in your Home,Meet else where,Now that my friends is Wisdom••I tell myself I refuse to be one of the broken ones,I can’t do it Alone that’s why I invited my 3 greatest lover (The Father Son & the Holy Spirit)#mygoalsanddreams”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.